SEDCO PRECAST SDN BHD

PROJECT DESCRIPTION

SEDCO Precast Sdn Bhd is one of the leading precast concrete manufacturer in Sabah. The Company was incorporated on 13th Dec 1995 and commence business in 2nd Jan 2001 under the name Associated Concrete Product (S) Sdn. Bhd. In 17th Feb 2013, Sinajasa Sdn. Bhd. a subsidiary of Gabungan AQRS Berhad acquired the 49% stake from Associated Concrete Product (M) Sdn. Bhd. and the company was renamed as SEDCO Precast Sdn. Bhd. On the other hand, SEDCO is still holding the remaining 51% stake.

SEDCO Precast Sdn. Bhd. core business is manufacturing precast concrete products namely IBS components, RC Square Piles, Box Culverts, L-Shape, U-Drain and Customised Product to client’s requirement.

Within short span of 2 years after the rebranding exercise, SEDCO Precast Sdn. Bhd. had successfully emerged as a leading IBS player in line with its company vision of to be the premier precast concrete provider. Among the high profile projects as well as iconic building in Kota Kinabalu which SEDCO Precast Sdn. Bhd. involves are Plaza Shell, Kota Kinabalu High Court, Jesselton Residence and Customs Quarters. These prove that the company is competent in meeting high standards set by the international contractors as well as public work Department of Malaysia.

PROJECT DETAILS

Categories:
Company Name: SEDCO Precast Sdn Bhd
SSM Registration No.: 328669-K
Address: 7th Km, Tuaran Kota Belud Highway, Kg. Kindu, P. O. Box 405, Tuaran, Sabah 89208 Malaysia
Phone: +6 088-791 326
© Copyrights 2017 SEDCO. All rights reserved.